My Idol

My Idol
" The real head of the family…low-voiced, incisive and subtle, smiles are rare…ruined beauty…contemptuous and original and with fierce family loyalty…even in disposition, muted, witty, sometimes deadly…given to low-keyed rhapsodies about her garden of deadly nightshade, henbane and dwarf’s hair..."- Charles Addams description of Morticia Addams

Monday, August 16, 2010

Who Let the Blogs Out???



Sooo, I'm new to this blog thing but thought it would be a great way to document my new life as a new Mom and all the fun, fear, craziness, and love I have been experiencing in this new chapter (heck, I think it's a new book) of my life.  I have gone from getting married young, to a tumultuous divorce, to losing a job that I made my life, to getting into a depression that made me feel like my life had no purpose....I was simply existing.  I was then blessed have my beautiful son, and though the circumstances in which he came into this world were less than stellar, he has brought new life to my....well...life.  I am hoping to use this to journal about my new life as a proud Mother of the best little Monster this side of the Mason Dixon!

No comments:

Post a Comment